Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Wallowa Farmland


Click Here to Bid (6x12in. - click image to enlarge)

This is another one of my favorites, and the last one from my trip. While we were camped at Wallowa Lake State Park we met a nice fellow who grew up in the area. He told us about a cemetery north of the nearby town of Joseph, and how it had fabulous views. It did, and it helped me discover this area, but I actually painted this one from just down the road. If you were to drive down this road and turn left at the trees, you'd get to the cemetery shortly.

2 comments:

Kaethe Bealer said...

Love the handing of your greens! Superb and beautiful!

Laurel Daniel said...

It has been so much fun to see the gorgeous work from your plein air excursion! I've loved them all, from the intimate close-ups to the sweeping longevous. This one is a beauty... as always.