Thursday, July 16, 2015

Strawberry Valley


Click Here to Bid (6x12in. - click on painting to enlarge)

About the middle of our trip we stayed at a little place called Strawberry Campground for several days. It was pretty remote, at the end of a long gravel road, up in the mountains you see here. A couple of times we hiked about 2 miles up from the campground to Strawberry Lake. I did a painting there, but I think I'd like to do it over before posting.

One day I drove down into the valley (just south of Prairie City). I did a few paintings from the side of the road, including this one. At one point a car stopped beside me and an elderly woman stuck her head out and suggested I come back later to paint Strawberry Mountain when there was snow on it. Yep.

2 comments:

Thesis writing service said...

Wonderful painting. I like it

D. MEYER said...

Getting better and better at the landscaping... keep going! !